I’ve mostly been eating the Paleo way for four years now, which means that my diet is free of all grains, not just gluten, and refined sugar.
As you can imagine, with three kids and a husband who works out a lot, I make a fair amount of home made treats, and can say with absolute conviction that these are my best chocolatey creation yet. I usually replace traditional flours with nuts, but am using coconut flour for these brownies, and they are entirely nut free.
With just six natural ingredients, and only 1½ tbsp honey in the whole batch, these treats are about as guilt free as you’re going to get! Why not give them a go next time you’re in the mood for something sweet? I promise you won’t be disappointed 🙂
This recipe is free from: gluten, grains, dairy, nuts and refined sugar
3 free range eggs
1.5 tbsp raw honey
120ml (1/2 cup) coconut oil
50g (1/3 cup) coconut flour
20g (1/4 cup) pure cocoa powder
– crack the eggs into a large bowl, then add the ingredients one by one, in order that they appear in the list above
– mix everything together well
– pour the batter into a loaf tin than has been greased with coconut oil
– remove from the oven and put into the freezer for 10-15 minutes for maximum fudginess
– serve immediately or store in the fridge